- 1.【Multi-platform compatibility】: PXN-V9 wired usb connection port pc game racing steering wheel, compatible xbox one/Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS4 SLIM, PS4 Pro, PS3, N-SWITCH, and compatible with PC .windows 7 / 8/10 operating system(Please download the application:【PXN Play or V9 Tool】 to test the function and mapping buttons) ,The gear lever is only available in truck mode.(NOT SUPPORT FOR Apple Desktop/MAC Laptop/ PS5/ XBOX 360)
- 2.【PS4/XBOX connection method 】1. you need to use PS4/xbox the original gamepad to guide,2. Before booting, make sure that the host and the original handle are off,3. Use the microusb cable with data transmission function to connect the steering wheel and the original handle,4. Connect the steering wheel to the host. After the original handle is connected to the steering wheel, turn on the host.5. After booting, press the HMOE button on the steering wheel. Can be manipulated to guide success.
- 3. 【Software Application】. In order to better experience the fun of the game, the player can easily use the PXN V9 racing steering wheel. Special Design Applications: We support the steering wheel angle, sensitivity, vibration intensity adjustment, buttons function test, and game button preset scenes. We have prepared a "V9 Assistant" app. Players can search for "V9 Assistant" in the Apple App Store and installed.
- 4. 【Ergonomic Design】: PXN-V9 game drive wheel built-in dual motor, through different degrees of vibration simulates real driving scene, with real dual vibrating motor (weak feedback) .pxn-v9 racing wheel by non-slip ABS matte non-slip material made, with 7 powerful suction cups and C-shaped fixtures, can maintain more comfortable, longer use time is not fatigued, lasting gaming experience
- 5. 【High-end Racing Simulator】: PXN V9 racing steering wheel provides a rotation angle switch: The dial switch can switch from 270 degrees to 900 degrees steering. PXN-V9 Game Steering Pans Designed for professional racing games, full-size drive wheels with pedal and shift lever: responsive foot pedals, acceleration, braking and shift, with real car feel. The six-speed manual gearbox uses the "H" gearbox for rapid and smooth variable speed.